Lysol Professional Disinfectant Foam Cleaner – 24oz
This rich foam clings to surfaces to kill Staph, Salmonella, Pseudomonas, E-coli, HIV-1 (AIDS Virus) and other germs on hard, nonporous surfaces when used as directed.
Its unique aerosol valve allows spraying from any position—even upside down to clean, shine, disinfect and deodorize.
- This product eliminates odors and prevents growth of mold and mildew
- Use on fiberglass, glazed porcelain, synthetic marble, glazed tile, hard plastic and vinyl
- Application: Disinfectant/Cleaner
- Applicable Material: Ceramics; Enamel; Fiberglass; Grout; Laminates; Metal; Plastic; Vinyl
- Chemical Compound: Octyl Decyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride; Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride; Dimethyldioctylammonium Chloride
- Dirt Types: Bacteria; Dust; Fungus; Germs; Grease; Grime; Mildew; Mold; Viruses; Water-Based Soil
The majority of orders (over 95%) are processed to within one business day.
If you placed an order that has not been processed after 48 hours, please email us for an up-to-date ETA.
Shipping times and prices vary based on location as follows:
Carnegie Hill: One-Hour Delivery! Free over $20
Upper East Side: Same-day delivery for orders placed before 2:00pm. Free over $20
NYC: 1-Day Delivery. Free over $20
USA: Free for orders over $39.99. Shipments via UPS or USPS
- East Coast: 1-2 Days for delivery
- Central USA: 2-4 Days for delivery
- West Coast: 4-5 Days for delivery
Orders placed outside of New York City under $40.00 and orders in New York City under $20.00 ship with a $3.99 delivery fee.
I did not ask for foam. I need the spray!
I wanted the disinfectant spray. Different purposes
I love the product foaming action. Shows where I need to clean and never miss a spot.
Lysol Disinfectant Foam Cleaner is a great product. I use it with on kitchen surface, bathroom and floor. I also use it to amazon boxes and bags before open them.
Did not spray out as expected but served its purpose.