GeriGentle Antimicrobial Alcohol Gel Hand Wipes – 65% Alcohol – 135 Wipes
GeriGentle Antimicrobial Alcohol Gel Hand Wipes
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin, after assisting ill persons and before contact with a person under medical care or treatment.
- Apply topically to the skin to help prevent cross contamination.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- Dries in seconds
- To start the feed of the wipes: Remove cover and discard seal from container, from the center of the towel roll pull up the corner of the wipe and tear off that wipe. Twist the next wipe into a point and thread through the hole in the container cover. Pull through only about one inch. Replace the cover, pull up wipes as needed and snap off at 900 angle. Keep cover closed to prevent moisture loss.
- Wipe hands, fingers, inter-digital areas and wrists thoroughly with towelette. Be sure to utilize the entire wipes surface. Allow to dry.
- If hands are visibly soiled or contaminated, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe, sanitize with a second wipe.
- Discard after single use.
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carbomer, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Water.